Something I would like to share about me

My photo
Burdwan,Howrah, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I like to envy because without envy you will not be able to improve yourself. I respect my friends a lot and their abilities acts as a source of inspiration for me. Someone told: ' Wiseman learns from others mistakes' My modification: ' Wiseman learns quickly and from any mistake he sees ' My ambition in life: I hope not to hurt anyone, because thats the last thing i want to do in life, hopefully if I pass by someone whom I know he/she sees me and remembers a good impression about me always.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finally I am a Adobe Students Partner for RIA :)





Hello friends,
Well I am back with my newer version of askforsubhro. This time I am back with a whole lot of ideas innovations that I am going to come across in my final year as a student and as an engineer.

I am happy to announce myself as the ADOBE STUDENTS PARTNER FOR RICH INTERNET APPLICATIONS for my college BESU, along with my friend and classmate Sougata. Now let me introduce the program and the benefits of being associated with ADOBE.As a Adobe Students Representative I get a chance to interact with one of the most interactive group of people all over the world( My fellow student representatives) as well as getting an exposure to Adobe products. I get oppurtunities to know more on this and get a handsdown experience on Adobe products. Me and Sougata have the chance to participate in Adobe Design Achievement Awards 2011.I also want my fellow friends to be part of this .

Go to: http://adaa.adobe.com/ to view the recent winning applications. As an Adobe Student Rep for RIA, I am eligible to participate. But my Fellow 'BEings' are also encouraged to apply to the Application Developer category. The 2011 contest will open in November, 2010!

MY responsibilities or I should say our responsibilities:
1. Well first I have put up some links below to give you a basic idea of what ADOBE RIA.
Flash Builder 4 and AIR, and where they can download Flash Builder 4 Standard® for free:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/free/index.html.

The commitment of sharing educational resources and free access to Adobe® Flash® Builder 4 Standard education version with classmates, faculty, and staff is our team’s main mission.
2. I can happily say you from my experiences that ADOBE softwares are one of the very best in its own domain and the feel doing interactive flash activities is amazing.......................
Facebook is the place to be these days , so I will request you all to go to
http://www.facebook.com/adobeflex#!/adobeair for AIR, on Facebook.
3. Me and Sougata will introduce Flash builder in january as I believe my juniors are going to study Multimedia in 6th semester and the introduction of RIA activities will really help them and its an ideal time really :) !!!!
4.Promote available jobs for Developers of RIA to you all. I will share regularly with you guys on this. Stay updated.
5.Finally the most important thing my junniors should care for......
We have been given the responsibility to pass on this Activity to our juniors once we pass out from our college. So 2 of my juniors will get a chance to become associated with Adobe which is not bad I guess !!!!! So stay in touch and keep yourself updated.

Finally thank you ADOBE, feels really good to be assocated with a program which I have initiated in my college for the FIRST TIME!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL ---- :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how i become a adobe student rep for ria.
please send me all the links & details for this