Something I would like to share about me

My photo
Burdwan,Howrah, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I like to envy because without envy you will not be able to improve yourself. I respect my friends a lot and their abilities acts as a source of inspiration for me. Someone told: ' Wiseman learns from others mistakes' My modification: ' Wiseman learns quickly and from any mistake he sees ' My ambition in life: I hope not to hurt anyone, because thats the last thing i want to do in life, hopefully if I pass by someone whom I know he/she sees me and remembers a good impression about me always.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy to be a Firefox Campus representative




Happy to be a Firefox Campus representative


Guys my madness for firefox is not shortlived, it has been 3 years since I have had Firefox as my Default web browser and spending 5-8 hours daily on firefox has become a habit. So it was obvious that I wanted to be associated with firefox in some way. I have become Firefox Students representative but the biggest fun in this program is my friends can also participate in this program. So I request my friends to be part of this and register themselves in the website. Hoping for more friends to be associated with me and bring in more ideas on how to spread my favourie browser--FIREFOX!!!!!! Its time to shock the web :)



Advantages to Firefox

1. Security: Using Firefox will block many websites from trying to install spyware and other mal-ware from getting onto your computer, which is a common problem with other browsers.
2. Popup blocking: Firefox has a very good built in popup blocker that blocks all those annoying popups when you open up a web page.
3. Advanced Features: Firefox has many advanced features like tabbed browsing that has all of your open pages in tabs in one window instead of having every page on a different window.
4. Extensions: Firefox has many useful extensions and plugins. They are add-ons to the browser that adds more features and functionality. They can be anything from a new tool bar to a text-to-speech converter.
5. Excellent Interface: Firefox has a very clean, simple and cool interface that makes it easier to use and work on slower machines. This browser only comes with the essential features that makes it less prone to crashing, very easy to use, and functions much better on older or slower computers.
6 Finally It is absolutely FREE!!

No comments: