Well when you first read this article, you wont be knowing why I am writing it. But trust me you will soon find out.I am a big fan of Maradona and was sad to see them exit from the quarterfinals of this years world cup. But it seems that I do have a much more and bigger connection than just a fan :)
Check out:
http://www.thesportscampus.com/201007306457/articles/maradona-claims-betrayal-after-sacking
Now after reading it, just notice something just below the title, I think you will notice someone's name whom you know.
Yes I have finally got a platform to express my thoughts on my passion, thanks to Thesportscampus.com
For my friends, I just want to say that don't misinterpret that I am now a sports journalist.
Its my passion, my love that brings me to such serious work beyond my studies.
I am an engineer and will strive to achieve more success in this field. I may not be the BEST but I am NOT the worst certainly :)
My second artice: http://www.thesportscampus.com/201007316484/news-bytes/lazio-sign-javier-garrido-from-manchester-city-for-p25-million
My third article:
http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008016501/news-bytes/rafael-marquez-says-adios-to-barcelona
My fourth article:
http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008016516/news-bytes/liverpool-re-sign-fabio-aurelio
5th article:
http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008036548/news-bytes/anderson-recovering-fast-after-horrific-car-crash
6th article:
http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008046567/premier-league-2010-11/indian-businessman-in-talks-for-takeover-of-epl-club-blackburn-rovers
7th article: http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008066607/news-bytes/kaka-out-for-upto-4-months-after-surgery
8th article:http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008086631/premier-league-2010-11/capello-makes-wholesale-changes-as-england-hungary-for-revival
9th article: http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008096637/news-bytes/fluminense-sign-deco-on-a-2-year-deal
10th article:http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008106666/news-bytes/capello-in-distress-as-brown-robinson-retires-from-international-football
11th article:http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008116685/news-bytes/blackpool-signs-4-players-days-before-the-start-of-their-premier-league-campaign
12th article:http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008126700/news-bytes/roy-hodgson-signs-christian-poulsen-from-juventus
13th article: http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008307068/news-bytes/cristiano-ronaldo-sidelined-for-3-weeks
14th article: http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008256946/european-news/juventus-take-alberto-aquilani-on-loan-for-the-season
15th article: http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008136656/european-news/its-finally-official-mario-balotelli-joins-manchester-city
Love you all
Check out:
http://www.thesportscampus.com/201007306457/articles/maradona-claims-betrayal-after-sacking
Now after reading it, just notice something just below the title, I think you will notice someone's name whom you know.
Yes I have finally got a platform to express my thoughts on my passion, thanks to Thesportscampus.com
For my friends, I just want to say that don't misinterpret that I am now a sports journalist.
Its my passion, my love that brings me to such serious work beyond my studies.
I am an engineer and will strive to achieve more success in this field. I may not be the BEST but I am NOT the worst certainly :)
My second artice: http://www.thesportscampus.com/201007316484/news-bytes/lazio-sign-javier-garrido-from-manchester-city-for-p25-million
My third article:
http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008016501/news-bytes/rafael-marquez-says-adios-to-barcelona
My fourth article:
http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008016516/news-bytes/liverpool-re-sign-fabio-aurelio
5th article:
http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008036548/news-bytes/anderson-recovering-fast-after-horrific-car-crash
6th article:
http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008046567/premier-league-2010-11/indian-businessman-in-talks-for-takeover-of-epl-club-blackburn-rovers
7th article: http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008066607/news-bytes/kaka-out-for-upto-4-months-after-surgery
8th article:http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008086631/premier-league-2010-11/capello-makes-wholesale-changes-as-england-hungary-for-revival
9th article: http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008096637/news-bytes/fluminense-sign-deco-on-a-2-year-deal
10th article:http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008106666/news-bytes/capello-in-distress-as-brown-robinson-retires-from-international-football
11th article:http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008116685/news-bytes/blackpool-signs-4-players-days-before-the-start-of-their-premier-league-campaign
12th article:http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008126700/news-bytes/roy-hodgson-signs-christian-poulsen-from-juventus
13th article: http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008307068/news-bytes/cristiano-ronaldo-sidelined-for-3-weeks
14th article: http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008256946/european-news/juventus-take-alberto-aquilani-on-loan-for-the-season
15th article: http://www.thesportscampus.com/201008136656/european-news/its-finally-official-mario-balotelli-joins-manchester-city
Love you all

No comments:
Post a Comment