Well it was probably 22nd December 2010, our first company after completion of 7th semesters. Lots of expectations, mass recruiter CTS coming to our campus, everybody hoping to get placed, and at that time I had no option but to sit for the interviews and I did. We didnot get the results that day but officially this was my first job and will always thank CTS for selecting me. It was a wonderful experience.
The process started with a ppt by Mr Ghoshal(trust me, the guy can speak :P), people like them if gives you some 'funda', you automatically get motivated to join the company even if you dont want to. After the ppt, we went through an aptitude test(questions were of below standards in terms of quality and level). Being a Cat aspirant you are expected to sail through and yes I did without any hickups. Some were shocking surprises in terms of selections and rejections, so trust me it was not for granted. My panel was probably 2nd and 4th in that panel.
The interviewer was an alumni of our institute(Came to know later) and was quite cool.
Went through the normal introductions and asked me some basic questions, lot of which I screwed up and lot of which I answered confidently. Good knowledge of any 1 language(decent knowledge is enough :P), along with 1 or 2 computer science subjects is sufficient. I was asked from DBMS, C, Java etc.
Although I think I gave better interviews than CTS, But I think I was good enough to be selected by them.
Thank you CTS
This blog was initially created for myself,then for my selected group of friends, but with responsibilities , demand increasing,I have finally decided to rearrange my blog and add a bit of zeal and reality to it along with SOME TECHNICAL STUFF.....
Something I would like to share about me
- askforsubhro
- Burdwan,Howrah, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- I like to envy because without envy you will not be able to improve yourself. I respect my friends a lot and their abilities acts as a source of inspiration for me. Someone told: ' Wiseman learns from others mistakes' My modification: ' Wiseman learns quickly and from any mistake he sees ' My ambition in life: I hope not to hurt anyone, because thats the last thing i want to do in life, hopefully if I pass by someone whom I know he/she sees me and remembers a good impression about me always.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment