This is one of the most weird days, I will ever remember. Yes, I was selected my 5th job and the highest package but I am really surprised with how luck favored me that day.HOW?????
3rd February 2011 Friday, I went to the college with an old CV that had tea marks on it. Main intention of sitting for the process was to bunk AB's lab and also respect the fact that I was one of the 25 who were selected out of 100 plus, when Sapient took an online test few months back in 2010. The process was supposed to start at 9 but Sapient guys were late due to some mis-communications and flight. We were obviously disappointed but finally when the ppt started at 12.30 , it was COOL :). The man (don't know his name) was quite smart and sparky and yes had some personality. It was interactive and good ppt which was followed by 2 sets (sorry 3) of interviews.
The first interview was technical. With negative preparation I sat for the interviews and started off well with my final year project and other projects that really helped me in previous interviews as well. But once the technical guy entered into some depth, I screwed up. Thankfully DBMS saved me again and I cleared it.
Thereafter I faced the attribute round which was one of the most friendly and casual interviews I gave. It was kind of a HR but I was able to convince myself and my attributes. Once I faced the final round, I had that gut feel that I will be in. When Mam( she was very beautiful and very friendly as well) said that I am through to the process, it felt veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good because these are the kind of days that often few times in your life. I always love surprises and this was a pleasant one.
Don't know whether I will join Sapient but honestly speaking, I am very happy with the whole process that I went through and would sincerely thank Sapient for giving me this oppurtunity.
This blog was initially created for myself,then for my selected group of friends, but with responsibilities , demand increasing,I have finally decided to rearrange my blog and add a bit of zeal and reality to it along with SOME TECHNICAL STUFF.....
Something I would like to share about me
- askforsubhro
- Burdwan,Howrah, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- I like to envy because without envy you will not be able to improve yourself. I respect my friends a lot and their abilities acts as a source of inspiration for me. Someone told: ' Wiseman learns from others mistakes' My modification: ' Wiseman learns quickly and from any mistake he sees ' My ambition in life: I hope not to hurt anyone, because thats the last thing i want to do in life, hopefully if I pass by someone whom I know he/she sees me and remembers a good impression about me always.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment