Something I would like to share about me

My photo
Burdwan,Howrah, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I like to envy because without envy you will not be able to improve yourself. I respect my friends a lot and their abilities acts as a source of inspiration for me. Someone told: ' Wiseman learns from others mistakes' My modification: ' Wiseman learns quickly and from any mistake he sees ' My ambition in life: I hope not to hurt anyone, because thats the last thing i want to do in life, hopefully if I pass by someone whom I know he/she sees me and remembers a good impression about me always.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A job that I would have never thought I will sit for when I entered BESU- Mu Sigma

A business analyst profile is a MBA aspirant's dream and I was no exception to it. This was the first time when Mu Sigma visited our campus and I can safely say that I am part of the success story too. The process was coolest and becoming part of 7 out of more than 100 made you feel proud.
The process started with the aptitude test first followed by the ppt. Ppt was one of the best(probably the best)
People who came from Mu sigma were one of the coolest and you can feel why Mu sigma is growing faster than Infosys. They were simply great.
After getting selected in the apti(which has become a habit for me)GD was conducted.
Only 4 were selected from my panel where we got an easy topic-'Common wealth games-success or failure'
Me and one of my friends dominated the GD and again we sailed through. I went 2nd in the interviews. The interview was probably one of the best that I ever gave and 15 mins was good enough for that.
The biggest USP for Mu Sigma was my profile(Not bad) backed up with clear views about joining as a business analyst and my future plans.
When the results were declared, they presented me with an offer letter and a cool watch. We were greeted well and after all speculations whether they will visit our campus or not...well they finally did and guess what I AM IN!!!

And yes I am waitlisted by another company and expecting another job within the next few days :)

No comments: