Something I would like to share about me

My photo
Burdwan,Howrah, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I like to envy because without envy you will not be able to improve yourself. I respect my friends a lot and their abilities acts as a source of inspiration for me. Someone told: ' Wiseman learns from others mistakes' My modification: ' Wiseman learns quickly and from any mistake he sees ' My ambition in life: I hope not to hurt anyone, because thats the last thing i want to do in life, hopefully if I pass by someone whom I know he/she sees me and remembers a good impression about me always.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Some IIMs have permanently rejected me....Right to education---think once again!!!

May I call myself good??? If yes, I will never get into IIM K even with 97,98,99 or 100 , if no then IIMs have permanently banned average students x-(.
Well I had some 97.7 percentile in CAT 2010. My relatives, parents asked whether I have got a call or not. They dont know that another 4thousand odd students are above me, and yet the most important thing they are unaware of, is this so called pretty good student is ineligible for selection in 4-5 of IIMs based on their current selection procedure and this cannot change even if I gather some work experience. Well, I have never been my class topper but always been among the best in my school, and in graduation , I have some marks which is more than enough to call me an above average student. But IIM kozhikode gave me 16.odd marks (combined in 10 and 12) out of 40 and where the cutoff for their selection is 88.5 out of 100 for general quota, I can never cross 76 mark. Bye bye IIM kozhikode for me and my class topper too. Come on!!! we are not that bad.
IIM Shillong needs above average graduates with more than 85 percent plus where again my graduation class topper is ineligible. Well IIM shillong we reject you, dont worry.
IIM A and L can be dreamt of, but not before 26 years(4 years of experience). The only option that I might ever have is IIM C, atleast they are ready to give all a chance based on their cat score only.
My only question to these IIMs is:
If they think we are not academically strong or talented enough to be studying MBA at these institutes based on our previous academic record, then why do they implement the quota system and rejecting their own ideas? They are also human-Right?

No comments: